Saturday, May 12, 2018

How to get Google Adsense approval for a blog?

Hello freinds,my name is Prateek welcome to my blog.today i am going to tell you how you can get approval for a google adsense account quickly.If you have created a blog and want to know how to get approval of Adsense for a blog.Follow all the steps which i am telling you and your account will get approved easily.And if you want more such posts then follow my blog.Google adsense will definately approve it but for that you need to have privacy pageabout me,contact me.In about me write about yourself,what have you done.your education,anything you can write.Privacy policy is very important for a blog.And if you don't know how to generate a privacy policy then google it you will get the answer.And when i started even i didn't know how to generate the privacy policy,i generated it online and then i wrote it by myself.
                                                             
After writing privacy policy,about me,contact me you need to apply for a Google Adsense.And one thing i want to tell my freinds,before applying for Adsense you need to have atleast 15-20 posts.And dont write anything and its not like that you have written anything and ask google adsense to approve it.Dont forget to highlight the heading and sub heading in your blog.Minimum words in your blog should be more than 500 words.
         After doing these things then apply for adsense. Paste 3-4 images of the topic and yourself.Write a unique content, dont copy it from anywhere.And if 500-1000 visitors come to your blog then you will get approval very easily.
                                                                   Thank you freinds,if you have any questions then you can ask in the comment section
                                 
You can download my app from the given link:

No comments:

Post a Comment